Thursday, January 24, 2013

Virus Alert

WyldAyre Header Largehnn news

Good morning from HNN.

I was pretty much done for the night, going over much of our engineering duties here at HazzardAyre Radio.

A trial version of Internet Explorer, IE-10 popped up for download. Should have known better but thought that might cure the IE blight my Dell has with IE.

What really happens is you snag a virus. Thankfully some of my firewalls caught it, and you’d think by now I’d learn. There is no certification authorization of the program. So be warned , if you do download this, it’ll kick your computer in its complacency.

I had to reboot 5 times from 2 hard shutdowns.

Again the posted and advertised download for IE10 contains a virus, so don’t do it.

For Hazzard Nation News,

awsig2

Reporting.

rebel ayre tail Untitled

HNN SCRIPT 2