Friday, January 18, 2013

The obvious answer is? Who gives a shyt?

Pappys Log hedder

I try to be very patient and understanding with the underbellies of our population, even those that I once thought might be working with or even associating with. But fall far short of the desirable status that I care to be even mere associates with or even Facebook acquaintances with.

Case-n-Point, there was a page on Facebook I was following for a time, that dealt with going towing, called I Love Tow Trucks. Sounded like a few good toew bro’s so I was , well there. Saw some great trucks. Saw a bunch of new trucks, but in the end most were newer trucks, little respect for older vintage rigs still working to feed me, so after someone posted a nasty , I decided , this ain’t for me. Unfriended a bunch of folks that never have said hello, and still don’t know why they wanted to be my Facebook friend. Plus unliked that I Love Tow Trucks and so that’s done.

Then earlier in the week , went to a coffee pow wow with Sylver and that Ceaser, guy. I thought all was cool, until I got home, that Ceaser puts a thing on my Facebook page, just trashing me terrible. So I thought , to hell with this. You’d think he was doing me a favor coming on board with us at the radio op’s. Bullstuff. I ain’t playing that game. Both ends of the club has pretty much made it damn clear about no longer hiring outside the clubs, and or members siblings, spouses etc. In essence keep it in our family, anyone else is going to have to go through some serious scrutiny. But this is just why the club years ago mandated that any new hires outside the clubs membership, undergoes at least a 3 month probation none paid internship. Don’t want to pour a bunch of training and time into somebody who gets up tight about hanging around the Lair here learning our style of radio, or who has only a short term at best eye on being here, and just doing a job, rather than making it a career. Almost as bad as somebody going to air school, going through all that it takes to gain an FAA GA Certificate(pilots license) only to just never want to fly. Makes no sense. Neither for the person nor the club.

Only Sylver is pending approval, and I think she’d make a great talent if she’ll knuckle in and give it a go, both here at the Lair as well as once in Buhl.

But then I sorta thought that Ceaser wasn’t to keen in being here. I have seen two cringe at the sight of that Confederate battle flag hanging just inside my front window. While there is no such thing as racism in both clubs, we take anybody on. Hell we have Japs part of the club, and they don’t get tense seeing that meat ball on the side of our warbirds, hell even one of the club officers in charge of the Blackfoot Idaho sub charter of the Knytes is a Mexican, but one damn good friend, he don’t get tense. But these two, especially this Ceaser sure the hell was. Never seen shyt like that before.

But got LexiBelle back over here in Twin, life is rolling on, and I started relaxing some.

Now before I sign off this morning, starting next Thursday, I’ll be both offline Internet wise, and Landline wise for two reasons, wasted too much money to pay the Internet-Phone bill, and two Next weekend the migration of equipment to Buhl to the station itself goes on. So our news and radio will be on a as I can when I can, as well as automated.

Just so that you know.

As I sign off, thinking about all this luring and all about all these WOMEN I supposedly brought into the Lair, thing is, for all my stress and all I never got anything out of it. No touchy feely, no sniff no nothing except a bunch of pain and stress. But I do know who my friends are and who kept me out of one melluvahess, so thanks to them and they know who they are.

Until L8R Aviators

Pappys Log hedderawsig2


Quote of the Day:
A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
--William James
1 Corinthians 10:13“No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYRE CLUB CARD 2_thumb_thumb  380174_312170982194841_1066126000_n