Friday, February 10, 2012

Strange things that go bump

WYLDAYRE HEADER MINI AYRELOG HEADER

Things that go bump. Call them demons, call them invisible spirits, call them promptings from elsewhere, call them whatever you want to call them, but they occur. Whether you admit it or not.

Many of us as wolf-pups are taught there are no such things as spooks. Boogymen or such, but I beg to differ.

Example, your working on something very tedious in the radio studio or writing a paper.

You begin to get things where its a very precise movement and the heater goes on, even though the ambient temperature is fine. Likewise the cooling fan on the room to keep the radio gear cool, starts going much faster. Coincidence? I don’t think so.

Your driving down the big road, past a town that you once had good times in. You pull off for a cool one, or go into a store, and you see a past love in, in the same area of the store YOUR in, being assigned, to help you find the product your looking for. Accident? Again , I don’t think so.

Then you go into a major electronic supply store, to finally buy something you have needed for 4 years, as your checking out, you mention that, your club is looking for help in a project. She gives you her number without a bunch of coxing, so you meet, have coffee, discuss things, and you have tons in common. Finding SHE likes older guys. Currently involved, but not that serious.

So a day or so after, SHE calls YOU. Says her guy pal is moving to Utah. A door has been opened. Another coincidence, or spirits telling you, I mean YOU, this might be.

More L8R Aviators,

Gotta get back on the ayre.

ayre tag HC AYREWOLVEZ WINGS NORMAL_thumb


Quote of the Day:
Bureaucracy defends the status quo long past the time when the quo has lost its status.
--Dr. Laurence J. Peter
1 Corinthians 13:1-3“If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYREKNYTES BANNER_thumb all tail

club ayre dash