Friday, February 3, 2012

Just something about those old Byrds

Rizing Pheenix AYRE CLUB CARD 2_thumb

Good morning. After last nights meeting here at the Wolfs Den, with the directive by KOA President, Jon Muir of Utah, saying its time to light a fyre under the britches of KOA.

However, I’m XO of the AyreWolvez, and as much as I will be loyal to and of KOA, the AyreWolvez take the left seat and I hold the stick.

That sedd, since I am in charge, I’ll be doing much of the posting of KnyteAyre right here in WyldAyre as it relates to the AyreWolvez, just as it should.

While a hot Peterbilt, or Kay-Whopper is a groove, the look of a restored F-4-U Corsair , or Huey makes me loose a few quarts of semen.

So that’s that on that.

Did you see that Mark Zuckerburg of FaceBook, is going public? FaceBook employees etc will be worth in excess of $100,billion. That’s right BILLION. Thing is with all that green, why is it the geeks at FaceBook, can’t seem to keep people’s FaceBook accounts from getting hacked and hijacked? Hey if ya’ll got big bucks from your customers, keep em from bookin becuzz your too damn arrogant or ignorant, to keep your users accounts from being ambushed and taken over.

Damn snot nosed college kids. I’m getting to thinking that all these brainiacs aren’t so damn brainy.

Hey Mark, here’s an idea, if ya’ll need some southern fried Confederate mind power at FaceBook, I’ll put my pal Paul in charge of my doins here at HazzardAyre , and you hire me. Hell , I’ll move to Palo Alto California, and kick some serious ass there at your company (FaceBook).

More L8R Aviators,

ayre tag AYRE BANNER 3_thumb


Quote of the Day:
Everything that can be invented has been invented.
--Charles H. Duell
Psalm 59:16“But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
all tail AyreClub Plaque