Friday, February 17, 2012

One of those nights

AYRELOG HEADER_thumbBell%20Helicopter%20525_image%201

Thursday night into early Friday morning just about every 4th tune I was harvesting off of my music service online was being removed or having Internet disruptions. So at 03:00 hours, I shut the damn thing off, went to network feed and said why ? Besides my arthritis was acting up, and with a few things not right earlier Thursday, I decided this old Wolf had , had enuff.

I did think though that what time we did get on air was good, if overlooking the disruptions. Which leads me to the quandary I have. Would we as a radio operation be better off, getting our own pipeline completely separate from, Cable-One? Not that Utah’s Comcast was much better in delivery ability. The only outfit that met the need without fail, was a tiny by comparison HQ’d in Kamas Utah, called AllWest. Even in the tiny town of CokeVille Wyoming, the only thing that got frozen was me, since the heater there at that shack never worked right, but at least the feed in and out for our radio show etc stayed operational, and at fidelity.

The few times it fell short, a phone call and one of AllWest’s staff was there pronto. Dig this, they still save my email from there.

So if a tiny rural cable company like AllWest can run without a hitch, why can’t Cable-One or Comcast? Any mile, long day of engineering work here at the Rode House, so see ya’ll in the morning.

Oh and by the flyway. Remember I said that many copy ye ole AyreWolf here?

Dig this. Got the paper from the Weekly Reader of Burley yesterday. Editorial, was about ? Technology. Do I call em?

L8R Aviators,

ayre tag_thumbHC AYREWOLVEZ WINGS NORMAL_thumb_thumb


Quote of the Day:
While the price of freedom and security is high, it is never too high!
--George W. Bush
(I bet he never complains about taxes)
Romans 8:35,37“Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYREKNYTES BANNER_thumb_thumball tail_thumb

0212missoulianad