Friday, February 24, 2012

Hurt but mending.

WyldAyre Mini HeaderAYRELOG HEADER_thumb_thumb

On my way home this morning I was hurting. Both from the loss of two fellow Marine aviators, second that our recently recruited on air gals decided that we were not for them. Of course thoughts of contacting Radio Shack the company, explaining to them what happened here and because of that not continuing to be a customer, a relationship that dates back to the mid 1970’s, might get Amber 86’d from that managerial job she thought looked better than ours, but then I thought, is it worth it?

The fact is this Wolf-Pack is damn near out of this go nowhere area, why be bothered by a couple of youngsters that could not see a career beyond just a job.

Some people are happy just going to work.

While others like me want careers, something that I can use to make an impact on society, in a good way.

I currently do that in several ways already.

There is integrity beyond prosperity.

And so to put many at rest here that want to retaliate, DON’T, She ain’t worth it, she’s a kuel gal , bumbed me skoal, so its okay. She and others will find the way to the door as others always do when they need the services of the club or me.

So let it be.But this gal and her friend were not the kind with the right moxey we were looking for, and require.

So that’s that on that. But what amazes me is when you can find the human resources out of state, but not here. Then our Governor wonders why Idaho’s economy sucks. Why Utah’s is to be envied,  Why movies, TV shows, and major ads are produced in Utah not Idaho. Although there is an Idaho Film Commission, that is all but silent.

Tapping into youth is the only option. However I am looking into what CSI can offer us, so ya’ll stay tuned.

L8R Aviators,

ayre tag_thumbAYRE BANNER 3_thumb_thumb


Quote of the Day:
The easiest thing to find is fault.
--Anonymous
Jeremiah 29:11-13“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

AYREKNYTES BANNER_thumb_thumb all tail_thumb

 

ADSCRIPT1[2]100_1970_thumb