Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sometimes you just have to draw em a picture.

AYRELOG HEADER WYLDAYRE HEADER MINI

In today’s modern society , especially dealing with people not in our Mountain Western states, when a person, is looking for more information to do some serious business, outside of a physical visit, to a firm in our area, one is required to draw em a picture, or hold their lily white hand to get em to comprehend the message.

A simple link, that FaceBook puts up on the wall, usually is not enough. Unless they fully read the blog posting, or go to our web site at www.wyldayre.blogspot.com or www.hazzardayre.blogspot.com or www.knyteayre.blogspot.com they will never completely unmuddy the water, to where they fully understand.

Sometimes even if you draw em a picture , some folks’ brains are too clogged up to get the full idea or concept. Must be due to the narcotics their mother took during pregnancy or lead paint, or something.

Thank God for Confederate States reasoning and southern breeding. We who salute the flags of Dixie, don’t usually have comprehension problems, but some Yankees do.

If your in the area of Southern Idaho especially near or in Burley, fidget with your radio knob just past 97 on the FM dial, as we do a first test fire of the new KDXB FM 97 Heyburn Idaho.

We’ll be on full time just after March 1st, bringing you true southern fried radio, including the speeches, and music of Dixie Broadcasting, from HotLanta.

Much to do so I’m horizontal.

See ya’ll on the radio Saturday night.

L8R Ya’ll

ayre tag HC AYREWOLVEZ WINGS NORMAL_thumb


Quote of the Day:
Fear is something to be moved through, not something to be turned from.
--Peter McWilliams
Psalm 18:1-2“[Psalm 18] For the director of music. Of David the servant of the LORD. He sang to the LORD the words of this song when the LORD delivered him from the hand of all his enemies and from the hand of Saul. He said: I love you, LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
all tail AYREKNYTES BANNER_thumb

station banner card places2go_2_(1)__65931_zoom_thumb