Sunday, April 21, 2013

The Costs of success

Pappys Log hedder

In every media career there is the cost of success.

Lets call them Hecklers.

They get online, talk to your associates, make unfounded claims, and yet they in reality don’t know anything, they’re pissed that you gave them the finger , hired others, now making pay checks and the gig they shoved aside, the operation they could not get themselves to enter because going into someone’s house was creepy, is now blooming in three locations, beside that house.

This persons name in Twin Falls Idaho, is Christy Ross, she loves to enter into my business anytime I or the club that has access to my CL account, to post want ads. She feels the need to immediately call my Trustee’s wife and say he’s on CL again. I think there’s something legally here I can do to shut her up.so I’m looking into it.

Now if someone looks at my stuff here in Twin, Falls they’d think I’m dirt poor. Guess what ? I ain’t thing is my little truck I love, I have built that little truck from ground up. I know every slight squeak, every noise. With now 300,000 miles I’m in the redux mode with it, but damn it the Wolf-PuP ain’t junk. Second LexiBelle, >>>aREBELLEXIBELLEtry pulling her away from me, and you’ll die trying. With 1, million 300,000 miles on her, she’s pulled everything and everyone, from Evil Kneevil from the base of the Snake River Canyon, yes that jump, that’s where Twin Falls is, ya’ll. LexiBelle has pulled rides of Bruce Willis, Adam West and the list goes on, can your Toyota mini van say that? I could go on, but if this Christy Ross wants to keep barking, I’ll just talk to our family’s attorney and file suit. Then she can clean other houses. No wonder her old man lives in Kimberly and left her, whew.

But I’ve heard that success can breed both contempt, and jealous actions, which is one reason I live like I do. Its called being humble.  Wasn’t it in Mathew that it says, it’ll be harder for a rich man to enter Heaven than a camel to pass through the eye of a needle. In essence, I’m just a servant of God. I serve my King, if I’m not greasing the wheels of my own company, or serving the club doing duty on this radio station, I’m over at A1 doing whatever menial job he wants me to do. This way I can watch and learn from someone that knows maybe things I don’t. More over its something to do, that’s constructive. Working in Big C’s shop, lets me work off mads so I don’t go out and beat the cat turd out people that crawl under my skin like a June bug’s bite.

I’ve talked with many of my friends from John to Ben, as well as Larry, for years you struggle to make it, and just as you start to scratch the crest, people that ignored you come out of the woodwork. Hey God says I gotta forgive so I do, but Miss Christy Ross, I don’t forget.

RFDTV, is running some very old programs this weekend.

Saw some runs from programs aimed at near Christmas. Really aren’t we a bit early this year.

In closing, HazzardAyre Radio is no doubt the most radical, rebel fight the system, unpolitically in correct, radio gig and show in the Mountain West. I gave the Mormons and many others the finger years ago. True what we do might be more accepted in say Georgia, Alabama, or at least south of the Mason/Dixon line. But like Jesus said, preaching to those who already know is a waste of breath, its teaching those who don’t know that is important. Our beloved southern states are but 13. The only saving grace is the south is not only rising , but needs to save the rest of the union, and that’s the Knytes job. And as a servant of God and a proud officer of the Knytes which includes both the AyreWolvez and the Winged Warriors, its my duty to do what I can.

And oh yes Christy, you threatened going to the cFeds, I say please do. Then you’ll give me one more thing to add to the law suit. Remember too , you came to me, not the other way around.

L8R Ya’ll

HC AYREWOLVEZ WINGS NORMAL_thumb_thumb_thumb personal3


Quote of the Day:
Men achieve a certain greatness unawares, when working to another aim.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson
John 10:28-30“I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.””

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
Hazzard County AyreWolvez Banner  REBEL TAIL 3