Friday, April 19, 2013

Another great day in our area

WYLDAYRE HEADjava break hedder

Ever wake up in the morning and find that something really stinks? Like you shit the bed, yet all observable is clean, but you still stink?

I did, and even with two showers, clean drawers and nearly so jeans, I still smell like I have been swimming around in a livestock trailer.

Okay, then it could be that with many absent today from the yard, it was my duty to clean the crapper, but I used Lysol so I should smell clean. Maybe I stepped in something, but no my shoes are clean. Oh well.

Then walked in DMV, renewed my DL, all's well there, cept I barely passed the vision test. The film in the machine was cracked so couldn’t see the letters. After an adjustment that was done. Then tooled up to A&W for a needed lunch, wouldn’t ya’ll know it, this gal cleaning up, threw one of my trade magazines away. I put it on my table so I could go up to order, and this food service worker who ought to stay doing that, as brains are not her strong suit, threw my book away. Its not that the book is so valuable, but it had my mailing label on it, and now any one could see where I live. With identity theft rampant, you’d think someone would at least look on it to see.

Guess where I ain’t eating anymore, even if its one of Big C’s clients.

Of course Kixx66 Has no web site that I found, but you can bet I’ll find it and further the incident to HQ in Utah.

Then started cleaning my own kitchen, but Grandma Nature decided rain was in the cards, so trips to the trash heap is out for a few hours.

Then was in the spot of interviewing a prospect for sales here at Confederate Star, but the guy sent his daughter to school with his cell phone, so nothing until after 17:00 on that, but I’ll be on air later.

Then got good news, a talent agency, out of Salt Lake City that I have worked with prior is getting in the game, so might not have to combine the field of possible eye candy here in Tweaker Flatts, at least for that.

So let this be a notice to the county and city fathers, chambers of commerce, and other similar types that’ll bitch, that we did not get local talent, its not that we did not try you were too damn stuck up so , I’m done. Where is local talent like Emma, here in our area?

I have an alternate method for recruitment, and I’ll tell you about that on the show.

Until L8R Aviators.

personal3WWA 1


Quote of the Day:
God looks at the clean hands, not the full ones.
--Publilius Syrus
1 Corinthians 15:20-22“But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYREWOLVEZ LOGO  REBEL TAIL 3