Saturday, April 20, 2013

Mending Fences

wyldayre heddersouthern wyngs

Nobody wants to admit they were wrong anytime, but there comes a time when for the good of many an attempt to mend fences is required.

Three years ago, and why I never knew they were there in the first place I’ll never know, but I stumbled upon a website, with streaming audio, called Dixie Broadcasting(www.dixiebroadcasting.com) So I got it on, and started learning much of what I didn’t know, and that from which my Mom who was a devout Texan Confederate, taught me.

So with these things in mind and my radio project underway I thought this would be a grand project, rebroadcasting what Ray at Dixie Broadcasting was doing online, over the air.

So I made several calls, got things lined up, but then Ray got to thinking perhaps our spicy eye candy was a bit much or something.

At any rate, with this grand union of ours going into the manure pile, there is only two things that’ll save it, one is by the hand of God, and that hand will be our modern Confederacy, yes the CSA, and the fingers of that hand will be both the Sons of Confederate Veterans and us in the Knytes of Anarchy, out of anarchy comes order.

So I’m reaching out in all humility to Ray, and saying hey friend can we let the mistakes go the wayside and work together?

It’s way to early for this, so I’m headed to bed, but hopefully Ray will give me a call(208-212-9653) and we can start to repair the situation.

Until L8R Confederate Aviators, We fly for Dixie.

southern wyngspersonal3


Quote of the Day:
It is a great thing to start life with a small number of really good books which are your very own.
--Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
1 Corinthians 15:55-57““Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?” The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HC AYREWOLVEZ WINGS NORMAL_thumb_thumb_thumb