Sunday, April 21, 2013

Enter in the Wolf

FROM THE WOLFS LAIR

Something that I have been keeping from many of you, my loyal readers is a thing we here at AyreWolf Aviation have been working on for about 8 months now.

While things Hazzard County and Dukes will be maintained through Hazzard County Choppers, sadly its rapidly becoming a need to let Dixie Toewing sleep. So we can now shed some light on the new name and all.

Enter in: BlackWolf Toewing>>>bwt door knob The BlackWolf thing is a combining of us as once BlackSheep, and AyreWolf, together.

The colors are still being worked on, but there’s been a need and its on its way.

BlackWolf Toewing will begin to serve eastern Idaho in June from American Falls, with terminals and yards in Grace, Soda Springs, Montpelier, Idaho. As well as in Blackfoot and Springfield Idaho.

BlackWolf will start serving the eastern half of Utah from Morgan to Coalville Utah, in February of next year. With the greater treasure valley area meaning Boise, to Sand Hollow, from Emmett Idaho.

The common threads? Hazzard County Choppers building old skool hot rods, classic trucks including OTR rigs, as well as classic iron Harleys. The other common thread? Of course us here at AyreWolf Aviation.

So be watching here for more in coming months.

Until L8R as I need sleep for Church, so I don’t sleep in Church.

Stay Tuned, remember we fly for Dixie.

awavi logo new 1my blog sig


Quote of the Day:
I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.
--Rodney Dangerfield
John 10:28-30“I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.””

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

AYRE CLUB CARD 2_thumb_thumb380174_312170982194841_1066126000_n

bwt door knob