Tuesday, April 9, 2013

New Horizons for the Wolvez

wyldayre hedderWOLF'S LAIR REPORT

B4 I get it on here, I want to let you out there members and fans of our aviation show know, I have really got the wind under my wings with a talent I just barely saw a few times on RFDTV. There’s this show called Virginia Dreams Center Stage. Sponsored and created by a Ford dealership, which I’ll never buy a Ford truck since Ford does not offer a clutch stick shift transmission any more, but that’s a subject for another time.

But there’s this sweetheart, by the name of Emma Leigh on there that can belt out tunes that rival if not exceeding any female singer I have heard, since Tanya Tucker. 

I used to have a crush on Maria Carrey, but Emma even sounds better than Maria, and dig this, Emma is only 16. She has done a few cover tunes, I’m trying to convince her to do a cover on the old Dukes theme.

Any mile, if you wondered who that honey is that we been playing all night now you know.

Okay then the Hazzard County AyreWolvez are soaring in droves.

Membership has increased by 60% from this time last year. The Hazzard County AyreWolvez now has a full membership of 10,000 members and growing in strength. And folks here thought the Wolvez were asleep.

I’ll get into more on the show this afternoon and on the late edition of WyldAyre Blog, but I thought I’d let you in , that the ice has broken, and we are gaining altitude.

L8R Aviators,

new ayre sig1AYRE BANNER 3_thumb_thumb


Quote of the Day:
Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.
--Anonymous
Hebrews 1:3“The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
wolvez tail