Friday, April 19, 2013

I just laugh at JAFOS

AYRENOTES HEDDER

I just laugh at civilian JAFOS, for those that don’t know what that means, a JAFO, stands for Just-Another_Fuckin-Observer.

This peanut head started questioning my military service on some damn Facefart page. Wrong thing to do. Something about the Marines not usually flying TomCats. Okay fine that is not the usual ride of a Marine aviator, but every once in awhile, you get the duty of flying anything that flys. Next if anybody knows anything the Marines are the Navy’s red headed step child and many of us flying in both branch's of service, spent all too much time on carriers.

Bottom lining this, I’ve got two eagles that occupy the lapels of my shirts, I made that in short order by flying missions that are not describable. Since many were that of a situation that remains military secrets.

This dillweed didn’t think that there may be extenuating circumstances that I flew the F14, and oh yes the F18, but mostly I spent time in a AV-8, the rest rotor craft.

Then there were those special times between aviators and challenges thinking some of us couldn’t fly this or that, and I never backed down, I took whatever bird was available.

Of course there were opportunities that came doing test flying. Some outfit would build a new plane , I’d do some things and get chances to fly planes that few ever see, much less fly.

But then that’s what we get when we get a JAFO.

L8R Aviators, back to the show.

new ayre sig1awmaa logo2


Quote of the Day:
Fear is something to be moved through, not something to be turned from.
--Peter McWilliams
1 Corinthians 15:20-22“But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYRE CLUB CARD 2_thumb_thumb  WYLD TAIL