Friday, May 10, 2013

The Fryday Nyte Flyte

AYRENOTES SIG HEADER

It’s another Fryday nyte and I’m insyde your radio and your out having fun, or doing some sort of activity.

My problem is I work on my behind, keeping you in tunes and all I seem to get is prunes.

I’d die shit bricks if just once someone came to the studio/house here with cookies, maybe or at least something eatable.

In the gold age of radio, it was customary not to ask that kind of question. Since if one did, it could start a stampede.

I can remember one night at then KEEP AM 1450, the only top 40 station here in Twin Falls, I was doing studio production, a dear friend Mike Arms was on air. No news man , so I subbed and did the newscast as Mike had allergy sniffles. At the end of the sports report, I joked about the Twin Falls High Cheerleaders ought to bring out some cookies, since they were doing some sort of fund raiser and we ought to be able to sample some. Within about two hours, there came a knock on the back door, and there was cookies, cup cakes. Mike and I swallered I bet 4 galleons of hundred mile sea(coffee), along with those cookies. But they was good.

Same thing happened in about the same way, over at KLIX when I was there one Friday night. Pete Arbogaust was on air, I was doing the FM, and I mentioned I could use a pizza or two.

Pizza Hut had just came to town and we had pizza and brew. I shit you not.

Today the Feds have it where broadcast facilities especially studios are supposed to be secured. No entry by the public without prior permission from station management and all that. Reasoning is so someone can’t gain control of the station for some terrorist thing.

This started after that gal in Utah held KSL in a freeze mode , after that it was like working in Fort Knox.

Took the personality and fun out of radio.

At least for some, one of the things about us at HazzardAyre/WyldAyre is that our doors are always open, we invite everybody and anybody in, lets have fun.

Okay then before I get back on air here, wanted to pass this on.

There’s a site, www.airwolfthemes.com that’s doing a commerative cd set of all Airwolf themes from all episodes. Likewise raising funds to do up a Airwolf movie, that’s right putting the Lady back in the air.

Check em out and contribute.

I’ll have samples on my show Saturday.

The crew came by, lots to chat about tonight. Oh by the way looks like XM/Sirius is going to give WyldAyre our own Sat channel.

Details overnight.

Now into the air with WyldAyre.

L8R Aviators,

personal3AYREWOLVES MEGA LOGO


Quote of the Day:
The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain.
--Kahlil Gibran
Matthew 18:15“[Dealing With Sin in the Church] “If your brother or sister sins, go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYREWOLVEZ LOGO all ayre tail