Monday, May 13, 2013

So its came down to this has it?

AyreWolf Knytecide hedder

I’m not one always thinking that we here at Confederate Steele Media, the AyreWolvez or the Knytes-of-Anarchy are superior to anyone, or anything. As to do so is a form of Idolatry. Its worshiping ourselves rather than God. Yet I often think as well, has our group been overly blessed? Have we started to be that one flicker of light that is to illuminate the path of so many to draw near to our lord? Is it us that is to carve out the path to which Jesus will return to earth on?

There’s an old joke in military circles that goes, if its being done right its not being done by todays military officials, (mainly the Army) but that said, I’m starting to think that all is bubbling over into civilian society. Have we became stupid, as a population? Did Osama Bin Laden win after all? Think about it, since 9-11 , most have buried their heads in the sand, and will not step out to recover anything, including our economy. Terrorists are blowing this nation up one incident at a time, we are in serious doo-doo.

Yet the one sector of our population that does have it together, the rest of this yankee union, ignores or snubs. Even in church.

Ask yourself this question , and ask it to yourself honestly, who do you trust more in relating the words of God, more, any preacher, or one with a southern accent? Most would say the southern accent. Reason, few if any group of believers are more dedicated to our knowledge and trust in God and Jesus than us with southern confederate roots. For us of the south, its not just a casual belief, or something we do on Sunday (more on that in a few clicks) to impress our neighbors, or to make a deal to further our own gain or agenda. We go to church to immerse ourselves in Gods word, and learn more of him. But I’ll shy away from this for a few clicks.

Thing is I searched for a publication called Broadcast News. BN used to be as I find, a publication for us in broadcasting both TV and radio.

What did I find, sorry this site is for sale. My only conclusion is that BN either withdrew from online editions or folded.

What does this mean that the Knytes and/or AyreWolvez(Wynged Warriors Association) have to republish this. The question becomes why always us, has the rest of the USA Population gotten chicken?

I understand that the economy is the shyts. Wages down , employment all but none existent although if one wants a job, there are jobs, just many don’t want to work. Either with their brain or body. I have a church friend that came to me one night after a bible study group. Wanted to get into radio. I told her the main studios, are in Buhl, she has no way to drive there, so I said I could give her instructions from my mini studio here at the house, help her develop basic radio skills. This would be a good job for her on a part time basis. She could do radio skills, for a few hours a day or every other day. Understand I did not solicit her to be here , she wanted to be here. To date, she don’t even come over. If its something you want you make the effort.

In my early days of radio, I’d pedal my butt from Hazzard(Hagerman) 36 miles one way, on a bicycle to do free none paid internship at KEEP AM 1450. I’d move sprinkler pipe for 12 cents a pipe, to earn gas to come over to do production assistant at KLIX, why? Because I wanted in to radio. I thirsted for it. I lived it. I took a bus to Boise to do the rounds of Boise’ big stations to learn from the best. I wanted this, then of course the club came in, but I had acquired enough skills that I could put our own station up. That you know the history of, what it boils down to if its something you want bad enough you do it. And I’m now busting hump to learn TV. Could that mean I gotta move again to learn that? Perhaps, but again if its something ya’ll want you go after it. God only gives us so many hand outs, after awhile he expects us to till the soil to plant a seed and grow the crop.

There are jobs, this is still the best darn nation on earth, the knowledge of if you want it, you work hard enough for it, you’ll get it. Is ingrained in every southern nation kids brain. Confederates do not retreat, we go after it. Too bad more people don’t. No matter what else there is, love of God, prayer and knowing if its Gods will, the prayer will be answered. You can’t just believe, you have to know. Its called faith, and knowledge is putting that faith into action not just thinking God is just going to sprinkle magic dust and BOOM it happens. As it says in the bible, If a man does not work, he don’t eat, in God, if you just believe it ain’t much you have to work at it, and know, not just believe.

All I ask though, if its something being done right, depend on the Knytes-of-Anarchy to be doing it right and that includes us here in the AyreWolvez/Wynged Warriors.

L8R Aviators,

personal3 WARRIORS WYNGS PROPER SIDE UP


Quote of the Day:
Gambling: The sure way of getting nothing for something.
--Wilson Mizner
Proverbs 31:30“Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
all ayre tail