Monday, May 13, 2013

Finally the end of yet another Maniac Monday

AyreWolf Knytecide hedder

Ever start to thinking, hey I could do this better?

Example; while no where near the facility, still I’m beginning to reconsider my entire involvement with the River Fellowship. Lets face it outside of what 6 people there, I have felt like I’m in front of people that resemble deer when the headlights hit them.

As much as I have extended my hand in service, its constantly slapped back, in a no thank you, we really don’t need your help. Kinda like a radio station that says it takes requests for music, but really has no intention of playing it.

I have offered to do any number of tasks, yet it seems as if no one is listening. Is it my aggressive attitude? Perhaps, is it that I am one of many who love Jesus, but are tired of posers and poser organizations? Perhaps that too.

Now it’s no secret that we have been working on establishing the Church of Confederate Star. But that may still take some time.

Feeling the power and love of God is one thing, but sitting in amongst people outside of a select few, just patronizing me, is not something I relish. Patronizing me is a form of judgment, likewise trying to find fault is also a form of judgment. There is only two entities that can make judgments, God, and his son, Jesus Christ.

Want another example? Here’s one; of the majority of the congregation, of the River Fellowship, maybe 4 there have or really watch the churches own TV stations. If you tell them about what Todd Friel, of Wretched TV said, you’ll get the dumbest look as if, who?

I have a very close friend that went to the River during the time of his engagement to his current wife. His mother-in-law, is a devout member of the congregation, and does prayer duty. But guess what my friend will not go again. Why? In his view was the River is to pretentious and too snobbish. How many others go there that get that same feeling? This is no way to not only attract but to retain those wanting to have a closer walk with God.

Why is this? Why will the Pastors not address this? To protect the few in the flock, that might be offended.

What happened to the social functions at the River? When I started going there was a dinner at least every other week, this would be a way outside of services to allow others to get to know each other, of both genders.

This weekend , there’s supposed to be a Men’s getaway, near McCall, Idaho. I pledged I’d go, still might. But here’s my problem, is this going to help? or just alienate more so I’ll never go to the River again?

Again it would look like the only church, to go to, will be the Church of Confederate Star, that is on the verge of being founded by who else? The Knytes-of-Anarchy/AyreWolvez-Wynged Warriors.

The question then becomes like just about everything else, why is always the Knytes and/or the AyreWolvez?

Must we do everything?

L8R Ya’ll

personal3WWA 1


Quote of the Day:
Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy.
--Franz Kafka
Psalm 139:13-14“For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYRE CLUB CARD 2_thumb_thumb  universal tail