Sunday, July 29, 2012

They got you by the balls no matter how much you complain

WYLDAYRE HEADAYRE TYMEZ HEDDER

Was looking over some new regs in regard to going toewing in Idaho.

While some of the regs are long time over due, some might put many out of business all together.

There are just so many cars and trucks in ruralized Idaho to snag and grab, too many big companies and that home town guy down the street up town with the toew truck might not be there tomorrow. Which is why I’m doing some bean scratching.

Situation might come down where yours truly finally hangs up going toewing, puts trucks in a storage tinker shop and devote more time to things flying and AyreWolf Aviation. That would mean doing more in regards to the AyreWolvez and less with the Knytes.

So I got to doing some redoing for a spot for strictly the AyreWolvez and noticed two things.

First Blogger is going to have a new interface, so we’ll see what I can and can’t do.

Second the template is not as user friendly as it used to be.

Could grand Google be feeling some heat by FaceFart?

If I do fold Dixie Toewing and not saying I am, yet. Much to do to see what leaves fall from shakened trees, but if I do, I’ll be looking more Utah/Wyoming , and not so much no go Idaho.

More in the PM.

L8R Aviators

ayretag2AYREWOLVEZ BLOG LOGO


Quote of the Day:
Opinions are like armpits: Everybody has two of them and they stink most of the time.
--Anonymous
Psalm 119:93“I will never forget your precepts, for by them you have preserved my life.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AyreClub Plaque_thumbWYLD TAIL