Thursday, March 1, 2012

You’ve got to be kidding?

WyldAyre Mini HeaderAYREWOLF FM HEADER

AYRELOG HEADER_thumb_thumb I have been saying this for years, tears for fears , is the deal on honeys in hose and heels.

Remember I been howling on air about this seat cover coming here to my forest to inquire about the radio ops ? Met her at Loves T-stop, and immediately was thinking no fracking way. No real visual appeal what so ever, voice yes and for radio , but send her out on a remote broadcast. I’d get laughed at as well as the club . So to save face a bit, told her to go hunt for quarters in Boise, and we’ll see what drops.

But , do these gals not read the part of , that basically says, if your butt smugly don’t apply? Or if you don’t live near the Wolf’s Den, don’t apply, or both? Are the gals in Idaho, that stupid, or is the hotties, only in Treasure Valley ?

If so, then might we be better off there as well?

Looking.

But all I wanted to tell this gal was, are you kidding?

The fast food, housekeeping services industry is more her style.

L8R Aviators I need sleep

ayre tag_thumbAYREWOLF FM HEADER


Quote of the Day:
For Sweetest things turn sourest by their deeds; Lilies that fester smell far worse than weeds.
--William Shakespeare
Psalm 73:25-26“Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
imagesCAO2G1H5