Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I gotta get laid soon

AYREWOLF'S AYRELOG HEADERCROTCH SHOT

You’ve no doubt heard that saying in bars, pilot lounges and stop-overs more times than you can count the power poles in a field your about to dust.

Sure the sheer euphoria feeling of sliding it in , working it back and forth and the ultimate release is something we as most human human Wolf males yearn for. Yet the sad statistic is most of us fail to consider the oops effect, until you get that nasty letter from Health & Welfare saying partner, you played now ya’ll gotta pay. That feeling is one that blinds most minds of normal guys and shrouds better Judgment from many Wolvez.

I have not been so great that I haven’t fallen, as 4 wolf pups that I fathered will attest.

I hear from so many of our crew saying how long they would last. That they want to go the extreme distance with anything female they see on TV.

Hell and I know its crude to say, but Bella Thorne on Shake It Up , makes me want to stop and shake her up. Fact is, if I got the chance, (and she is legal prey now) the event might and it’s a maybe, baby, I might last two seconds, with someone that hot.

I did remember one I knew, and I was an idiot for not pursuing the quest, but I knew this part time gate guard at HAFB in Utah, who I met when the 1-900 numbers were the rage rave. Her name was Debby. I told her on the phone that I was ending a relationship, and was not looking beyond anything a good time tween the sheets.

Told her what I liked, she showed up at the AyreWolvez AyreShaq there on base, in a super mini, at 23:00 hours one eve, and off we went. She took me , yes ME to dinner, not the other way around. I need to bring this to the tarmac here. Not only did she ah, hold my attention, for over my usual 7 seconds, once the first round was over she held me inside, with her vaginal muscles but to the gig, hose and all, I spent my juices 9 times in under an hour. And she was still ready to dance and prance for another half hour. A situation that seldom happened prior, as well as after. Or since.

Unfortunately she was fixed, but even today wish she hadn’t been , since I would have held onto her.

But that’s life.

Getting back on course here, even though she may look like a dream, and you long to cream in her jeans, remember that she too smells after, and the next morning and what it could all mean.

As I close, I am working very hard at bringing both our Sex therapists back to Hazzard and WyldAyre Radio. Both Sex With Sue and her Sexy Minutes and hour long radio call in shows. As well as our own Emme Lou.

Let you know when it gets back on.

L8R Aviators

NEW WOLF SIGAYREWOLVEZ BANNER 2


Quote of the Day:
Patience is the companion of wisdom.
--Anonymous
Romans 8:28“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
WYLDYRE BACKGROUND HEADER WYLDAYRE TAIL