Monday, March 5, 2012

I hate posers, or those who fake

AYREWOLF'S AYRELOG HEADERWYLDYRE BACKGROUND HEADER

I hate those who pose or run fake anything just to get a laugh, or cause trouble.

The fact is why from all this shit with Craig’s List although I got purtty good response there,

still so many apply, but even fewer take it serious. The trouble with that, is here I sit at the Wolf’s Den waiting for people to show up, even one, letting important things slide, as a courtesy.

Professional courtesy, says, that if your not interested, not serious, or any of that, email, or call, let me know and thus I can arrange my day elsewhere. I then am not chained to the shack, I can thus go do business.

Be it getting things ready to go in the shop , studio etc, or as it was last night, go tow.

Thus, fellow wolvez, I pulled the ads from Craig’s List, and am in contact with a service out of one of our other charters to import programming to the new AM.

Now I know why there is not much for LIVE radio around here. Nobody wants to get off their ass to do it.

Course it goes back to the few, proud the AyreWolvez, not everybody can be us.

L8R Aviators,

NEW WOLF SIGAYRE BANNER 1_thumb

When tripping tall cotton, look for snakes-Jessie Duke

AYRE NASTY TAIL