Friday, March 2, 2012

Change is coming but I’m not sure these Yankees are ready for it.

HAZZARDAYRE TAG 1KO2

What few know is good, but under a stealth environment some serious butt kicking of Yankee stupid and stubbornness is going on.

As may or not know yesterday got the conversation going on buying outright old KBAR here in the Mini Cassia area.

Getting it for a fraction of its real worth.

Now in the need to bleed, and speed to move old KBAR from its current home to a complete stand alone, building with the money left over from that buy of KBAR is rather was a challenge. Found a place on west main in Burley, just a block up from where the Weekly Journal is located that will suit the need. However dig this,

friends, the place has a mini shop in the back quite suitable for HCC, and me to live in, all that’s needed is building a kitchen area and installing a shower. No problem. The groovy part is the place by monthly rent is $250.00 less than I pay now with 4 times the space. Now where do you think I’ll go?

What is KBAR will be no more, what is KDXB or Dixie Broadcasting will be, here. Dixie has risen. And the Knytes-of-Anarchy is here.

Enter SAMCRO MC Idaho.

What that means later.

Got a meeting this afternoon supposedly with 4 honey’s for money for the Ladies of the Knytes.

Will report. They say they are coming over, but I ain’t sure.

No worry if they don’t, since in June when we flip the switch on KDXB, and begin howling about the model searches, the sidewalk will be lined up.

Stay tuned

NEW WOLF SIG HCC LOGO


Quote of the Day:
Recommend to your children virtue; that alone can make them happy, not gold.
--Ludwig van Beethoven
Job 23:10-11“But he knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold. My feet have closely followed his steps; I have kept to his way without turning aside.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knytes symbol 1 all tail_thumb