Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Radio is Intimate

AYREWOLF'S AYRELOG HEADERTHE END OF DAY

At 02:00 hours every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, I enter your radio and your world. It is there that my world and yours meets, joins and if I’m doing my job right, it’s a very tender and sensual experience.

I realized this condition as I was discussing the upcoming ignition of KDXB AM & FM here in the Mini Cassia area of Idaho, as well as Northern Utah.

The discussion was related to something along the flight path of he loved one show that we used to run , called Coast to Coast AM.

The older blind man I was talking to said he sleeps with a speaker under his pillow. To which I began to think as I have many times b4. That just about if not everywhere someone could or would take a radio, so too is where I to go.

I’m inside your aircrafts cockpit, I’m inside your car, big rig or little truck, in the shower , inside your wife’s bedroom, your daughters bedroom, hell, I’m even in there when your in pinching one off. If your tuned to WyldAyre Radio , I’m there.

Which brings up a few things you need to know.

The powers that be, have decided to drop AyreWolf Radio, in favor of calling the program of and for delivered by, me, who loves to restore, own and fly all types and styles of vintage and not so vintage military warbird aircraft. The program will fly as WyldAyre Radio. And will compliment HazzardAyre Radio, Highway Hooker Radio and of course Dixie Diesel Trucker Radio that wraps up our program line up.

That’s the FM, both KDXB FM 105.3 Malta/Strevell Idaho, and KTOW FM 105.7 Buhl Idaho.

Our AM will be running days with Radio Disney programming, overnight its HazzardAyre Overnight.

But that’s getting off course.

The responsibility of keeping YOU informed during weather and traffic maladies I take seriously. However, I also know that there are times you just want to reduce the pressure off your mind and spirit. So I do my best to make sure myself and onair staff deliver that as well. Keeping you entertained.

Add to that , we are about as a intimate radio station as you’ll find anywhere.

From Sex With Sue coming soon, to SexTalk With Emme Lou, we help explain the real advice you who are in need of good, clinically accurate sexual and relationship information.

Finally WyldAyre is there telling the stories and looking back at the history of military aviation Navy/Marine Corps style. We go beyond the traditional F4U Corsair and so on, to those beasts of burden the helicopter.

Plus we fly what we bark and howl about.

Plus we help any and all branches of military service as it relates to those who flew, and currently fly for the defense of this nation.

So why the MC stuff? Simply that many Military aviators, not all , but many, also ride bikes. Not mini crotch rockets but Harley’s, Nortons, Triumphs. that’s why the MC was created.

This is what WyldAyre was created and why its in and on the air.

The meaning of our call letters and origin, can be found on our Hazzard blog, www.hazzardayre.blogspot.com

So yes Radio is very Intimate, and by the flyway, when your in the can would you please open a window, its starting to stink up my transistors.

L8R Aviators

NEW WOLF SIG AYREWOLF FM HEADER


Quote of the Day:
Every man alone is sincere. At the entrance of a second person, hypocrisy begins.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson
2 Peter 1:5-8“For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, mutual affection; and to mutual affection, love. For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
radio-voice-oversme and Ellie May

AyreClub Plaque_thumbWYLDAYRE TAIL