Saturday, June 22, 2013

Wal-Mart really needs help, so does McDonalds

SOUTHERN WYNGS TAGawwa afternoon flyte

So there I was. Needing milk and a few light bulbs, so went over to our local Wal-Mart . So got there and thought, go look at the analog to digital converters for TV, so I meandered over to that department. Of course had none, yet their website says they have one in stock, so did their computer. But of course , the clerk couldn’t find it. It took three of them to do this by the way, guess I’m stuck, get cable or watch the two last analog signals in the area, of the River, so I got to thinking, either Wal-Mart must not pay very well, or they don’t hire people well versed in electronics and or specific departments. No wonder Wal-Mart’ grip on multi department retailing is starting to decline. Maybe they ought to do one of two things, become a food only retailer, or get better trained people in places they station people. Reminds me of that half baked wet back that was too good to help a friend of mine in Burley one afternoon. The guy goes in for a bicycle, and this fat wet back was too something to climb a ladder to fetch the damn thing from the top shelf. After waiting for an hour and a half, finally another half baked wetback guy comes over to get it down. Shopping at Wal-Mart any more is a crap shoot, even finding what you need is a challenge. But at least I got one of these clerks today to look it up and order what I needed.

So then against my better judgment had lunch with another wolf, at the Addison Avenue McDonalds. Apparently this young kid doing cleanup, did something wrong, and that shift manager came unglued. Called this kid words that I’d never say in front of mixed company let alone McDonalds where young kids are.

So I sent a strong comment to Mr. Bill here the owner of these McDonalds here in Tweaker Flatts, about it.

Will something be done like this guy gets fired? Hope so, but I don’t think so. Even if the guy is doing things in gest, still in front of female employees, customers, talking of giving a front clerk a slap on the fanny? And they say we’re vicious. Not in my world.

Any mile, filing my flight plan, getting ready to head out to the airport and get in some air seat time, so if your in the area, look up, I’ll be there.

Tune in tonight on HazzardAyre, great show lined up.

L8R Aviators,

personal3AYRETAG2


Quote of the Day:
Life is hard. It’s even harder if you’re stupid.
--Anonymous
Psalm 121:7-8“The LORD will keep you from all harm— he will watch over your life; the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYREWOLVEZ LOGO