Saturday, June 22, 2013

Don’t laugh, it happened , I crushed my nuts working earlier, no med help discovered online

WTF HEDDERwyldayre cover hedder

Don’t laugh , but this really happened. I was working on my helicopter earlier today, and crushed my nuts. I was in pain then ain’t feeling much better now.

So I looked up the problem online and only found something slim medically online about the malady.

Even the so called mighty Bing or Google had anything on the situation.

While I know my problem will go away eventually, still it hurts like you don’t know. My inquiry though is, have we gotten limited to the amount of decent 411 online? Have the search engines started running out of oil and threw a rod? No big finds anymore. I remember WEBMD used to be a good FREE site for med info, not anymore, if you want something serious, ya’ll got to pay for it.

Has the Internet reached its Zenith?

Any way, will be on HazzardAyre at 04:00 hours, going to go soak my nut sack, and take a nap.

See ya’ll on the radio.

L8R Aviators,

personal3MILWINGS2


Quote of the Day:
A man who lives right, and is right, has more power in his silence than another has by his words.
--Phillips Brooks
Psalm 121:7-8“The LORD will keep you from all harm— he will watch over your life; the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYREWOLVEZ LOGO