Monday, June 18, 2012

Missed or just ignored?

wyldayre hedderAYREWOLF PHOOTENOTES GOLD

Remember you saw it here in our area here first.

Did our local news people just pass up on this ?

Dig this friends, in looking over my email, saw that of all bands reuniting , the Beach Boys doing a 50th anniversary tour and album, started in April 2012. I had no idea. Took a listen to the new single off of the album That’s Why God Made the Radio and its peaceful and puts you in a real good groove. Yet did any of our news organizations put this out? Did FoX- 35 even report this? Dig this, FoX TV by its very own admission is a 18 to 35 demo network, but it is of a nature that such a thing as the Beach Boys reuniting gig, was seen as unimportant is just idiotic to me and my way of thinking.

Now b4 any of you start yapping that I’m all too critical of our area media, and think that I think they could do a better job. I say I am, but its not that I haven’t numerous times put out a leaf of peace and said, instead of fight with me and/or the club, hire me.

The phone remains silent.

But why was the Beach Boys story ignored or missed?

You be the judge.

L8R Aviators,

me2AYREWOLVEZ LOGO

Ephesians 6:4“Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
WYLDAYRE TAIL