Tuesday, December 27, 2011

So you get Food Stamps, big whoop!!

WYLDYRE BACKGROUND HEADER AYREWOLF'S AYRELOG HEADER

So you get Food Stamps or government aid to help cover monthly expenses. Big whoop, hell in many cases one would be better off without it.

The only plus is the $50.00 I get that helps between the first of the month, and when I get my SSI and Military pension checks.

Sure SSI and SSDI got slight boosts in income or a COLA, but my expenses went from $250.00 a month rent and power bill of $180.00 to rent of $450.00 and utility bills of $200.00. That and the cost of SSI administration costs of $40.00 and one can see why I still drive a toew truck in the winter and fly summers. Plus all the extra things I do like duty to the Knytes and AyreWolvez that pays, me $100.00 a month.

Had this sweet heart from FoX 35 , email me about should they halt doing ad projects for our company? No I said, the more that know of me and Dixie Towing the more calls I make and thus more income. Sure its going to squeeze a tight wallet, even tighter, but the offset is that tow money gets greater. In essence sitting here wishing for more dough going towing is one thing, doing something to generate those extra tows is the other. I look at it this way, if I only make 3 calls a day, at our standard tow rate of $50.00 day or night, in Burley or Rupert City or $50.00 start up, plus $2.50 a mile outside city limits, that equates to just under $800.00 a week or $3,000.00 a month. Which is much better than watching TV all day praying for a financial miracle, and trying to squeeze through life at $800.00 a month with spendable cash of $52.00 a month.

As far as state aid goes, phooey, its nice, but at times it’d be better than to say f---- this, I can do better on my own, and not have to go through the hassle.

Like I sais, so you get food stamps, big whoop!!

L8R Aviators

ayretag2   AYRE BANNER 3


Quote of the day:
Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone. - Anthony Burgess
Psalm 103:1-2“Of David. Praise the LORD, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the LORD, my soul, and forget not all his benefits—”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

AYRETAIL AYREKNYTES BANNER
Quote of the day:
That all men are equal is a proposition which, at ordinary times, no sane individual has ever given his assent. - Aldous Huxley

awavi logo1