Sunday, September 1, 2013

The forgotten warriors

WYLDAYRE HEADRizing Pheenix_thumb

So it is the first of the month, got up went to get cash, gas, skoal and grub, pretty much in order. So went to go to the Depot, but found on arrival Depot closed. They must think all are recovering from night before and the Fair, so they were closed. So ventured out to IHOP. Wished that I hadn’t. The prices way too high and of course the back flow from the Depot Grill were all there which was not making their early day any better. The entire wait staff at the IHOP ‘s attitude was wish I was not here.

So I ate and my first instinct was correct, buy some viddles from the store and go home and eat. But I didn’t oh well.

So got done and headed to Smith’s Food Store. Which for some odd reason all there treat me very special. If even half of the city of Twin Falls had employees that were as nice, it’d make living here even better. Guess those at Smith’s have figured out that in this economy as bad as it is, having a job anywhere is better than none.

Found a guy with a truck in worse shape than LexiBelle in the parking lot, wanted to chat but never made contact. So decided to pass by the GodFather’s Auto lot on Kimberly Road, mostly to check my Subaru , and found Big C’s parking lot all full of trash and debris. Guess somebody not happy at Big C decided to make sure their displeasure was felt. So took time, cleaned that up , checked my hot rod and came home so I could swap clothes and get ready for church. More L8R but stay tuned this has a different ending.

So it was near church time , but with the body spent and while the mind wanting to attend church the body after not having any food for the best part of a week, I decided to stay home, watch the broadcast from the River, and tend to my needs.

On the River, I’m giving that one more chance. I suppose there will be complaints, but as it was said in Pastor Brian’s sermon, why should I condemn when I myself have plenty to be condemned for? Should I not give as much forgiveness as I ask from them? More over the forgiveness that I ask for from God. So planning on venturing forth this evening to that. Also looking to go to the Fair and look things over.

So on the forgotten warriors, I looked at that older tow truck this morning that is in worse shape than LexiBelle, and I thought, oh for the lack of respect of this old girl. What stories could she tell?

More L8R Aviators,

personal3NEW AVI WINGS PROPER


Quote of the Day:
If you’re looking for friends when you need them…it’s too late.
--Mark Twain
Proverbs 22:6“Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

AyreClub Plaque_thumb all ayre tail

AYRE CLUB CARD 2_thumb_thumbAYRE CLUB AD 1