Monday, September 23, 2013

Flying the deep recesses of the dark, enter the sky of the Wolf

REMAN BLOG COVERwyldayre cover hedder

Good morning, it’s Monday. Yea I know so many ready to hit the tarmac ready for flying missions. If you’re here in the mountain west, might want to choose the no go option. Weather says, its going to be overcast from angels 1, to the floor above angels 2 not bad, but heavy turbulence can be expected.

Haven’t heard from Joni, all weekend, perhaps it’s a thing of guy pal not wanting her here, the fuss over her car from him Friday or a combination, but we see if she shows at 13:00, if not gotta look at other applicants.

Was trying to catch sleep, but the phlegm in my throat wouldn’t let me sleep so got up, dropped a needle on some albums, did some music mix downs, caught up on some paper work, after all taxes will be due soon, so got that done.

Things are moving in the right direction, thing is I’m not yet convinced this is it. Thoughts of Echo, Coalville or immediate area of Utah creeps into the brain. The drain is that there, I’m a half hour to an hour by ground to Salt Lake City. Meaning the resources I need the most are more available than chasing these tire kicker women who say they are all that and are in, then don’t return a phone call, or email. Again the question is, even after an initial meet and greet, if they don’t want the gig, be it bar manager, pin up girl, or co anchor on air for HazzardAyre/WyldAyre Radio, why not just say so? Even an email back saying , I been thinking and your gig is not for me. Then we are not wasting time of each other. I have wasted both time, money and sleep wondering, over many of these split tails, to the point, I’m just tired of it. Okay so maybe the Reaper is not for them, but The Sheep’s Pen? That could be cool, right? An aviators bar. Yet few can grasp the options. This should answer the questions of many of them as to why my rides suffer, no time to fix my own, dealing with gals who don’t get off their sweet hind ends. Or the small house, why not buy a house and plant roots? Why? I have yet to see anything that makes me jump and say this is the place, and as far as an office/studio in Twin Falls for the radio station? When I see and have concrete signed contracts of people on board that makes that a requirement, I’ll get excited about laying down cash from the stash for such a place. Right now its easier to retain the cash in our bank, run the radio gig from the Wolf’s Lair , and farm out those things to other places of what can’t do here.

With that said at 03:00 this old high flying canine is ready for the rack .

See Ya’ll on the radio, this afternoon.

L8R Aviators

personal3AYREWOLVES MEGA LOGO


Quote of the Day:
Show me someone content with mediocrity and I'll show you someone destined for failure.
--Johnetta Cole
Romans 5:3-4“Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
all ayre tail