Sunday, September 1, 2013

Help comes from those who you don’t know

REMAN BLOG COVERawolf thunder hedder

So before I close the door and go to snore so I can be ripe for this evenings service. Since the Fair costs money gave that up. I can see events costing money , but just to get in? Bullsbreath. That ain’t the way of the Hazzard County Fair, nor that of the Cassia or Minidoka Fair. So decided to save money stay at home and recuperate from the past week and a half.

So was looking over my Facebook page, some guy named Jim, is down on his luck, hell who ain’t? Is needing help on some legal affair going on in Boise. I flat told him, get me the documents by overnight mail, and I’d get em faxed to the required people, plus have our legal eagles of which there are many pour over them and give advice. Jim asks I call him? Me call? Aren’t you the one who needs help? Just like the needs we ask of God. God does not step in unless we ask him to. WE have to pray to him to ask for help, WE have to extend ourselves to God, and then have faith he will act. Not always in our want but in his vision of the circumstances.

Of course there’s the Prime Directive of the Knytes-of-Anarchy that also applies to the AyreWolvez, not to get involved unless we are formally asked to.

There are those times however we do step in, especially when we see the need to expose political and Government especially Idaho and/or Yankee governments that are corrupt. But without having full knowledge of a situation, it becomes difficult at best to get involved.

Any flyte guys, this old Wolf is tyred, so get with me after 18:00 hours and we’ll look into this a bit more.

Couldn’t figure out what the desperado's were doing at the GodFathers. Outside of spreading garbage around that I stopped to clean up, and throwing a few kids play toys around that I put back where I figured they ought to go, and checking my Subaru which looked okay, I came home, ate and watched Church.

See ya’ll L8R Aviators,

personal3NEW AVI WINGS PROPER


Quote of the Day:
If you’re looking for friends when you need them…it’s too late.
--Mark Twain
Proverbs 22:6“Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

awmaa logo2 all ayre tail

AYRE CLUB CARD 2_thumb_thumba different reaper