Sunday, September 29, 2013

Employment Matters

ayrelawg

The idea behind hiring new employees, where money is paid for duties or services are provided or tasks completed is to in small ways take the load off of the person who manages that business or for that matter the organization that they are doing those tasks for.

When you start having to do twice as much work, or doing tasks that you have delegated responsibility and tasks to, and your having to do those tasks yourself, ya’ll might as well do the original task or duty yourself and saved the money, that you spent on the new employee. Oh it’s not just wages, any business big or small will spend right at $5k in training. Per employee. If the employee or prospect employee fails the gig, you might have just as well taken that $5k, out to the trash can and burn it.

Now this is not bashing or trashing my three new hires and now members of the SheWolvez. But there are so many that near the, Did Not Complete, department, that it’s not funny. On the same runway, to get past this sexual threatening stigma that hovers over the Lair here, I ‘ m engaging the AyreWolvez to renting a office/studio for HazzardAyre / WyldAyre Radio. An expense of either $350.00 to $500.00 a month and that don’t include electricity or utilities. However and granted prior commitments kept my honey crew away from the Lair this weekend, but before I push the club to drop a dime on a new place , I want at least 6 hours a day, for a full week, alternately if needed due to children and other employment. That needs to be decided quick are you going to go full time with us or just part time it. Or who amongst you is willing to go full time? But at least 6 hours a week for a month. This validates the need and foundation of spending money, for a separate facility, rather than the money that can be saved  by just running our radio gig, right here at the Lair, leaving more money to spend on the Reaper Club/Sheep’s Pen/Boars-Nest(More on that in a few miles here). Then and especially after today and as much as I love my SheWolvez, the news of being cut from housing , when I could have already been in Utah, living in a place for$500.00 per month with all the bells and whistles including power, sauna, hot tub, even a new bed and all. Driving for Intermountain Towing in North Salt Lake, while rebuilding my op, in Echo Utah, makes me go, okay IHA, thanks for kicking me in my groin. Added to that waiting for nearly 4 damn years for that, really? Kiss my ass IHA. That scenario is high on my list in a year or two, if this gig that I’m working now don’t gain some altitude or even get off the tarmac. See down there, I can be towing, regaining my GA certificate, working the HQ of AyreWolf Aviation at Bountiful SkyPark, building a radio station on the eastern bench of the Wasatch Mountains, and banking a heap amount of money more than I am here. To where I don’t have to mess with all these damn social help assistance agencies and just live like a human again, and not be in a spot, where my prospects for the SheWolvez are taking me to lunch or dinner, and them spending their money on me. that bugs me.  This venture between radio station, bars, and bike shop, is the last ride on this bus. If this one goes sour , I’ll just let the organization sell the radio licenses to the highest bidder, take the $400k, and its adios Idaho forever and I wont look back too much if at all. I know that Bernadette , had something to do in Boise, I know that Joni had to do her part time gig, and I’m even sympathetic to the being sick thing, been there done that. Hell last year near this time of year, I was so sick, I was running fevers of 102 to 103, popping Goodys powders like they were candy, taking antibiotics 4 times a day, and getting maybe 3 hours of sleep a night, and that was in amongst toewing at night. So I understand and am as said sympathetic, but if all agree to be here at a certain time at a certain day to do a task, then I expect given a 10 to 20 minute leeway due to traffic or driving, but be on time. I can’t just sit and wait all day or even a half day. Plus I don’t groove on empty promises. Mandy’s guy is a Marine, he fully understands that it’s a Marine’s code its do or die. If you engage see it through , get it done, or do not engage. Its part of the Marine Code of Honor, and that does not fade so fast, although I come from old skool Marine Corps.

Any mile, much to do even today Sunday. One more Day until pay day from the DOD, so will see ya’ll in the sky.

L8R Aviators,

personal3 NEW AVI WINGS PROPER


Quote of the Day:
A civilization is built on what is required of men, not on that which is provided for them.
--Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
John 3:20-21“Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
all ayre tail

awmaa logo2