Monday, January 23, 2012

Day Break3

WYLDAYRE DAYBREAK HEADER WYLDYRE BACKGROUND HEADER

It’s Monday, another week begins in hell of Idaho.

I shouldn’t be so harsh I suppose. Since all of Idaho is not all that bad. There are pockets albeit few , but pockets none the less where the overall population does not have its head up its ass.

Viewing that , I remember once when I thought Utah had its head not up its ass , but buried in the sand. I overcame that shortly after I moved back here to Idaho. I saw that technology, and industrial improvement had not taken place. That respect for as well as encouragement of the arts, from dance to acting had not advanced and so I think , “ Wuzz up?” The fact that Idaho could advance in these areas , yet decided not too amazes me.

I once thought it was me. That the reason that certain projects like gaining female talent for club, or my company’s ad and marketing efforts were that, single female not want to be in same place as big bawd ole Wolf. Try as I did, gaining a female talent resource officer that too was female did not transpire.

It’s not that anyone ever could say that I mean or intend or inflicted harm of any sort to a future female employee or talent applicant. Although it may have seemed like I became smitten with some, that was not in the true definition of the term smitten. Its more that there was belief albeit improperly applied or wrongly trusting that the talent or talent resource officer would be that person that could manage that factor, and allow me to focus on the what , I was doing it all for in the first place.

Then I looked at attempting doing up something similar to the Sundance Film Festival in Idaho just as it is in Park City.

I thought doing same in say, Sun Valley, or immediate area would be an economic boost, to the state I was transplanted to at age 11.

Over the weekend one of my kin folk put it this way.

Looking at things like a farmer looks at crops. If ya’ll want to grow cotton, ya’ll don’t try to plant or grow it in Idaho. Just will not work.

Or trying to grow bananas in Wyoming.

Likewise one can’t expect to grow a media based company in Idaho. The resources sadly are just not here.

Utah, somewhere did pull its head out of the sand. The economic picture still bleak is not as bleak as it is in Idaho.

Could it be ? Yes, but not until the community leaders decide that there should  be  more here in Idaho especially areas as Burley, that growing taters and sugar beets are not the only crop to be grown here. The crop that needs cultivation is our youth. Lets plant seeds that says to our teens and tweens, there is a reason you want to stay here in Idaho. Not run off to the big city. Approving that airport expansion and rebuild here in Burley would have been a step in that direction.

How the AyreWolvez plan on doing battle in this arena, on Tuesday’s Day Break here in WyldAyre.

Until Then; Keep it Wings level.

L8R Aviators,

AYRE CLUB CARD 2   ayre log


Quote of the day:
Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at. - Carlos A. Urbizo
James 1:5“If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYRETAIL_thumb AYREKNYTES BANNER

These two pics have nothing much to do with anything, we are doing, but I like em, so enjoy.

Shake-it-up Selena 1

MarVista-Disney-Channel-Radio-Rebel