Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Divine Reminders

AYREWOLF PHOOTENOTES GOLD

There are times you get quick reminders of why things are going in a certain direction.

The goal of most people who rent property to others to reside even exist in, is to charge more for the property than what they are willing to put into the property to maintain it, or upgrade it.

Burley has little in the way of building codes much less anyone to enforce them.

Consider the Evergreen here where I rest my tyred bones at night. If the heater kicks in generating little in heat by the way, the TV goes dim for a second, the lights look like they're about go out.

If you hook a coffee pot to the same circuit, well lets say its not good. I’m waiting for a fire to break out here, then somebody at city hall will go, “ ah George, I think we goofed here” Of course there are property owners that do maintain their places. My new property owner and bean counter and distributor for me, Charlie has places and there’s no farting around. New Leaf Properties will really hurt if Charlie expands and gets serious about renting housing.

So I go into the shower, go to step in, when its normally hot, not this time, ice cold.

Then there is Chris of whom I rent our shops from. Together we pay $325.00 a month, the power is included, and if the place had a shower I’d never would have moved , Internet or cable included or not. Quite frankly, if it weren’t for those two last item, Internet and cable included nobody would move in these fly traps.

Most of the other tenants are either Meth heads, tweakers, or worse. But hey its Idaho where popular culture and laws have never made a unison.

Okay as promised .

After watching KSAW TV 6(ch-3 cable one) here, and only for the news and the Big Bang Theory, I have found that most if not all the people on the news team are drop dead gorgeous. Michelle Edmonds , just takes your breath away, as well as the rest. Which is why I am willing to say, might contribute to the nearly no asking for advertising new clients. They have enough.

As I close, until after the first of the year, I’ll be offline. Until I get some bills paid and all for cable and well Internet.

So get in touch via cell phone or wait until I get back online.

When I do get back on. I’ll relate to you the conditions that brought me to go dark for a spell.

Until Then, Keep it Wings Level,

l8R Aviators

my blog sig AYREWOLVES MEGA LOGO


Quote of the Day:
It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly native criminal class except Congress
--Mark Twain
1 Peter 3:18“For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
Raica-Oliveira-Ory-Swimwear WYLDAYRE TAIL