Monday, October 7, 2013

This is for all those with their heads and souls in the clouds

BLACKSHEEP TYMEZ HEDDERANEWSHEEPSPENHEADER_thumb

It didn’t take long for certain operations to start to unplug , since the elections Saturday. The shop that was to house HCC has been deleted. Except I left a few things in there so gotta call Mac to get a key to retrieve those minor things, but as far as the shop, not my problem any more, nor my worry. It’s up to President Kevin, to deal with all the snibbling gripes of the Knytes.

My only task of and for the Knytes is the radio station project, so am focusing on that, but the rest hey I ain’t involved.

My searches now are in order , office/studio for radio station, hangar for the Wolvez, fixing up my trucks for the exit outta here next year around this time.

No bars, no café’s no none of the that, hey ya’ll in Twin Falls you pissed on me so many times, that the club changed leaders and as such, now ya’ll have to put up with someone much more aggressive than I. Have at it.

As far as my activity, its for and of the Wolvez, new cuts for the Wolvez are being made, new jackets, hats etc.

Models and such, the ads will run, but they are for the Wolvez, not for the Knytes. And as far as I’m concerned unless someone shows up with a portfolio and a demo disc, can slate and has real on air or on screen abilities, I ain’t even having coffee with ya’ll. It’s just not worth it.

I reached my stress level, put myself into the hospital too many times, and did without far too long and I just had to back out.

However the flight is not completely over. As after the New Years holidays, I take the stick of the AyreWolvez as AlphaWolf, or President of the Knytes-of-Anarchy’s subsidiary, the AyreWolvez Military Aviation Association.

What that entails in my next entry.

But to Mandy, and all it was nice, but you and so many killed it. But I thank you in a way, now I don’t have to mess with it, and can relax.

L8R Aviators,

personal3AYREWOLVES MEGA LOGO


Quote of the Day:
It's not how much you have that makes people look up to you, it's who you are.
--Elvis Presley, celebrity singer
Psalm 63:1“[Psalm 63] A psalm of David. When he was in the Desert of Judah. You, God, are my God, earnestly I seek you; I thirst for you, my whole being longs for you, in a dry and parched land where there is no water.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
all ayre tail